All purpose flour-1/2cup
Active dry yeast-1tsp
- Add yeast in warm milk and leave the mixture aside for about 15 minutes.
- Combine wheat flour,all-purpose flour,honey ,olive oil and salt in a bowl.Add yeast milk and knead mixture until smooth and elastic.Cover with a wet cloth and allow to rise in warm place for an hour.
- Punch the dough down.Again cover the dough with a damp cloth and leave it for 10minutes.
- Make rolls out of the dough.Cover with a clean cloth and allow to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg whites and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C (400 degrees F).Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.