- Grind sugar along with the cardamom seeds until very fine.
- Mix together flour,baking powder and sugar.
- Add oil little by little and prepare a soft dough without adding water.Keep it aside for an hour.
- Shape into small balls and flatten.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 2o-25 minutes.
crnchy evening snack,love to have it anytime.ReplyDelete
Veg / Fruit a month - Orange
nice recipe..looks so yummy!!ReplyDelete
Home made goodness.. cant stop with one...ReplyDelete
Event: Healing Foods - Banana
Lovely snack...looks very tasty..ReplyDelete
One of my fav cookies :D Love themReplyDelete
Scrumptious cookies, feel like munching some..ReplyDelete
Interesting snack .. look tastyReplyDelete
Event: Dish it Out - Spinach and Garlic
Event: Healthy Lunchbox Ideas - Broccoli
never tried nan khatai vth wheat flour.......but urs r tempting me..ReplyDelete
wow naan kattai is looks gud dear...with wheat flour heard for the first time....ReplyDelete
Sounds yummy.Lovely cookies.ReplyDelete
lovely and yummy cookies !!ReplyDelete
Lovely and delicious cookiesReplyDelete