Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Preparation of Chocolate Cake
preparation of whipping cream
2.Whipped cream powder-75gms
Mix 1 cup cold milk with 75 gms whipped cream powder.Beat on high speed with a mixer until topping thickens and forms light fluffy peaks.
1.Canned cherries-1can with water
- Sift maida,coco powder,baking powder and baking soda together.
- Grease a microwave safe cake dish with butter and dust it with coco powder.keep it aside.
- Heat a pan on very low flame and melt butter in it and let it cool.
- In a large mixing bowl beat egg with powdered sugar until thick and double in quantity.
- Add flour ,melted butter ,essence and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish.Cover and microwave on 100% power for 4.5 minutes.
- Divide the cake into 3-4 parts horizontally.
- Spread cherry water or sugar syrup over the cake pieces.