1. Canned mushrooms-1(400gms)
2. Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
Garam masala powder-1/4tsp
3. Onion (sliced)-1big
4. Coconut oil-2tsp
1. Marinate mushrooms with turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, pepper powder and garam masala.
2. Heat 2tsp oil in a nonstick pan and sputter mustard seeds.
3. Add onion, chilly, ginger, garlic, curry leaves and mushrooms.
4. Cook on high flame for 5-6 minutes and stir well.
5. Serve with rice or bread.
the mushroom roast looks very delicious and yummy.ReplyDelete
Thats a inviting mushroom roast,yumm!ReplyDelete
ha ha adipoli easy um analloReplyDelete
looks delicious dear :)ReplyDelete
thanks..danga...i will try thisReplyDelete
This looks delicious....You got a lovely space....Following you :)ReplyDelete
it is so tempting..nice oneReplyDelete
Looks delicious,adipoli ayitunduReplyDelete
that sounds wow yummy...love the roastReplyDelete
Wow simply superb.. Can I have some?:)ReplyDelete
Quick &easy oneReplyDelete
Easy and yummy mushroom roast..nannayitundutoo..:)ReplyDelete
Mushroom roast Adipoli aytund, Yummy..ReplyDelete
Your blog is very nice.ReplyDelete
Tempting fry!!! You have a great space here. Following u.ReplyDelete