- Soak rice in water for 3-4hrs.
- Grind together raw rice and cooked rice to a fine paste.
- Soak yeast in warm warm water and keep it aside for 10 minutes .Add this to the ground paste,stir well and allow 6-8hrs for fermentation.
- Add sugar and salt into the batter.
- Make appam on an 'appachatti' or 'thava'
nice one dear....ReplyDelete
without coconut kollamalloReplyDelete
delicious n healthy breakfast..ReplyDelete
My Heartiest Wishes for 2011..:)
wow..appam without coconut iz very easy to make...good preparation..ganga...very happy newyear..ReplyDelete
aapam without coconut is new to me. interesting :)ReplyDelete
Adipoli analloo..Njan try cheyyame...ReplyDelete
Wishing you and ur family a happy and prosperous new year...wat a tempting appams..ReplyDelete
Look lovely light and fluffy.ReplyDelete
new dish to me..tempting !ReplyDelete
Delicious and healthy!!!ReplyDelete
Happy New Year dear Ganga :-)
my mom used to prepare it this way,but yeast is a new variation ganga.....a healthy variation..ReplyDelete
Wow..they look so soft n nice!ReplyDelete
Have a great n prosperous 2011!!
looks perfect! that too without coconut. wow!ReplyDelete
Ethu kollamaloo adipoli ayitundu.ReplyDelete
Woww. these look so yummy :DReplyDelete