Garam masala-a pinch
Cucumber (Thinly sliced) -1
· Marinate chicken pieces with 2.Refrigerate atleast 4hours.
· Grill chicken for about 10 minutes on each side..
· Cut chicken into small pieces
· Marinate cucumber and onion with lemon juice and salt.
· Spread tahini sauce over the bread.place chicken ,french fries and veggies into the bread.Roll it and enjoy with salad.
Congrats on your 150th post Ganga..ReplyDelete
Chicken shawarma looks absolutely delicious..mouthwatering.
Congratulations and celebrations....Adipoli aytund tto...Natil akumpol epolum ethu kazhikamayrunu, i will try making these soon...ReplyDelete
mouthwatering recipe... love it dear.... well presented....ReplyDelete
Congrats on ur 150th post...Seriuosly, it;s a good one..will try for sureReplyDelete
Congratulations on ur 150 th post..Wow ur dish is wonderful.....and u have a good space here..i am following u dear..ReplyDelete
Congrats on ur 150th post and recipe looks yummy...ReplyDelete
Wowww delectable chicken shavarma...inviting..ReplyDelete
congrats on ur 150th post... good stuf...ReplyDelete
wow ente fav anithu weekend il eppozhum kazhikkum pakshe veeettil undakkiyittilla. ur recipe try cheyyunnundu kettoReplyDelete
Hi dear there is an award waiting for you in my space ..please collect.ReplyDelete
Nice recipe da,adipoli aytundutto...Congrats & wishing u many more to come!!ReplyDelete