1. Chicken (with skin)-6 pieces
2. Refined oil-3tbsp
Pepper seeds -1tbsp
4. Onion (sliced)-2
5. Tomato puree -1/2cup
7. Garlic (chopped)-4
8. Green chilly-6
9. Dried lemon-1-2piece
11. Turmeric powder-1tsp
12. Busmati rice-2cups
- Soak rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry spices.Add onions and saute till they turn brown.Add chicken pieces, tomato puree, green chilly and garlic, and stir for about five minutes over low heat.Add carrot, tomato, lemon, turmeric powder, salt and 2 cups hot water.Cover and cook on medium heat for about 20-25 minutes, until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and tomato from the gravy.
- Add rice in to the gravy and mix well. Add boiling water (gravy+water=4cups)) and cook covered on medium heat until rice is tender.
- Grill the cooked chicken until the skin is brown.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the rice while serving. Garnish with cooked tomato, raisins cashew nuts and almonds.
Fingerlicking briyani, mouthwatering here..ReplyDelete
Mouthwatering biriyani analoo. aa chicken erikuna kanditte eniku sahikunilla ketto...ReplyDelete
Yummy biryani..so inviting,love to try this recipe, but not sure if I can find the dry lemon..so nice dear.ReplyDelete
wow looking good ...love arabic food...kabsa looks awesomeReplyDelete
Superb biriyani!! Njan ethu vere oru blogil ninnu pandu bookmark cheythirunnu pakshe try chyeyan pattiyilla..Ethu ennelum eni try cheyyam..Kandittu super-tempting..ReplyDelete
awesome ...dying to have it ..yummyReplyDelete
I wanna follow u dear...sure, am gonna make this for myself..
I tried this for the first time on my visit to UAE.. urs looks adipoly will try it...thanks for the recipe.ReplyDelete
I WANNA TRY THIS DELICIOUS RECEIPE,WAS LOOKING FOR MOUTHWATERING ONE..HERE IS A GOOD ONEReplyDelete