Jackfruit seeds-1/4cup optional
Raw mango-1 slice or 1 medium tomato
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Grated Coconut – 1 and 1/2 cup
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Pearl Onions(Kunjulli)- 5
Curry Leaves -1/2 sprig
- Grind together grated coconut, cumin seeds, small onions, green chillies and curry leaves into a coarse form.
- Cut all the vegetables lengthwise of 1 inch length.
- Place them along with turmeric powder, chilly powder, salt and sufficient water (1/2cup) in a pressure cooker.Cook it for a whistle.
- Add coconut paste and mix well.Allow all the water to get evaporated.
- When done, add the coconut oil and curry leaves and mix well.
- Remove from flame and cover the vessel.