|green parippu curry|
|yellow parippu curry|
Dry red chilly-2
Pearl onion (chopped)-1tsp
- Pressure cook dal with turmeric powder and salt.
- Grind coconut in to a fine paste with cumin seeds and garlic.
- Add ground paste in to the cooked dal.Cook again for 3-5 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add chopped small onion, curry leaves and dry red chilli. Fry till onion becomes golden brown. Pour it over the cooked dal.
- Serve with rice pappadam &ghee
This curry looks so good n inviting. I wanna try this...ReplyDelete
YOu are most welcome to my space dear.
Delicious parippu curry Ganga:)ReplyDelete
Wowww.. looks amazing and yummy.. nice color.. :)ReplyDelete
my eevrtime favorite curry with rice and pappada.mReplyDelete