Garlic (sliced)-2 pods
Ginger (chopped)-2 inch pieces
Green chilly (small pieces)-10
- Steam lemon for 25-30 minutes and cut it in to small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves, green chilly, ginger and garlic.
- It become soft add lemon, salt, sugar, fenugreek powder and asafoetida powder .
- Mix well and remove from fire.
Mmmmm,interesting pickle. I used to add only chillies. Ur version is tasty too.ReplyDelete
This pickle sounds truly tangy and yumm!!ReplyDelete
mmm kothivarunnu sathyam da!ReplyDelete
I am drooling ...very easy recipeReplyDelete
Tasty and mouthwatering pickle!!ReplyDelete
Yummy with curd rice........ReplyDelete
Nice pickle..lovely clicks..ReplyDelete
Wow....superb pickle...looks awesomeReplyDelete
looks colourful and perfect...right time to do picklesReplyDelete
Lookig very yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ReplyDelete
tangy and yummy pickle...love to have that with rice...thanks for the recipe and thanks for leaving your lovely comment too..have a nice day,take careReplyDelete
Hi Ganga, first time here...you have a very nice blog. This white pickle sounds very interesting....good one :)ReplyDelete
Pickle makes me drool. Nice one dear.ReplyDelete
looks colorful n perfect.. thanks for the recipe.. :)ReplyDelete
Nice space here. Keep rockingReplyDelete