Condensed milk-1/2 tin
Cashew nuts-1 tbsp
Pea nuts-1 tbsp
- Fry dal for 5 minutes.
- Wash well and add 1 1/2 cup water in to it.
- Pressure cooks it for one whistle then simmer for 10 minutes .
- Heat ghee and fry cashew nuts and peanuts.
- Add the cooked dal and sugar.
- Stir continuously until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add milk and stir well .
- It becomes thick add condensed milk and cardamom powder.
- Stir well and remove from heat.
- Add fried nuts over the payasam.
Wow It looks yummy! I think you have used the split green gram ( yellow one )ReplyDelete
Wonderful payasam..Looks awesome.. :)ReplyDelete
I love payesam very much. Looks delicious and mouth watering.ReplyDelete
Yummy and delicious payasam..never tried it..tempting!!ReplyDelete
Hoohoo..Parippu payasam kudichitund, pal payasavum kudichitund..ethu nalla oru twist analoo ganga...Great ..ReplyDelete
Yummm!!!thats a delicious kheer..ReplyDelete
what's the occasion..Looks yummy yarr..ReplyDelete
only diff is i will add coconut milk...this looks very delicious ,creamy ....ReplyDelete
tempting and inviting pal payasam.ReplyDelete
This kheer looks delicious.Did you use dhal with husk or without???ReplyDelete
Very soothing and simple recipe. Looks very tastyReplyDelete
ganga ethu thheerno..kurach eniku pass cheyyuReplyDelete
i love parupu payasam .ur looks delicious simply irresistable...ReplyDelete
www.sharemyrecipe.blogspot.com is my blog.drop by when you get time..
thanks in advance