Wheat flour -2cups
Yeast -1/2 tsp (dissolved in½ cups of water)
Salt -to taste
- In a mixing bowl mix Maida ,onion,coriander leaves, yogurt, salt and sugar together.
- Add yeast water in to the mixing bowl and make a dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth for 2hours for fermentation.
- After 2hours the dough is divided into 10 -12equal parts
- Make equal sized balls and roll them out on a rolling board.
- Roll out on a floured surface and roast on a hot tava.
- Add some ghee to both the sides of paratha.
ente parikshna prdct anu ketto..he he
wow..onion kulcha looks tempting..nevertried it..I think it's time now..ReplyDelete
kulchas look perfect, it's been a long time since I did it!!!thanks for reminding!!ReplyDelete
Very nice recipes in your blog.I am gonna follow uReplyDelete
Yummy kulchas!! feel like having rite now..ReplyDelete
this is a must try recipe...ReplyDelete
perfect ayitundu thonnunnu kandittu:)ReplyDelete
looks perfect and simple ganga!ReplyDelete
Yummy taty kulchas. They looks so perfect. Wanna grab some :):)ReplyDelete
Onion kulcha looks delicious .Do drop by simply.food sometime.ReplyDelete
marvellous kulcha with onion...ReplyDelete