2) Lemon juice-2tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2tsp
Ginger garlic paste-2tsp
3) Onion (sliced)-2
4) Green chilly-2
5) Ginger garlic paste-2tsp
7) Chilly powder-2tsp
8)Semi thick coconut milk-1cup
8) Coconut oil-2tbsp
9) Curry leaves
Dry red chilly
- Marinate chicken with ingredients 2 for 1-2 hours.
- Heat 2tsp coconut oil in a pan and shallow fry chicken pieces for 8-10 minutes.
- In the same oil add onions, green chilly and ginger garlic paste.
- The onion becomes soft and tomato and curry leaves.
- When oil appears, add masalas and mix well.
- Add fried chicken pieces and 1 cup semi thick coconut milk.
- Cover and cook in low flame till the chicken coated well with masala.
- Heat 1tsp oil and splutter mustard seeds. Add dry red chilly and curry leaves.Add this seasoning above the roast.