Tuesday, February 23, 2010
WHITE KIDNEY BEANS CURRY
Garlic (chopped) 1tsp
Green chilly (chopped)-3
Coriander leaves (chopped)-2tbsp
• Pressure cooks kidney beans with turmeric powder and salt.
• Mash well with a wooden spoon.
• Heat 2tsp oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds. Add ginger, garlic and green chilly.
• Add chopped onions, it become golden brown add masalas.
• Add tomatoes and fry till oil separates.
• Add cooked chick peas along with the water in which it was cooked. Stir well and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add coriander leaves