FOR PRAWNS MASALA
2) Small onion-10
Turmeric powder-1tspFennel seeds-1tsp
Grind these ingredients to a fine paste
3) Coconut-3tbspCashew nut-2tbsp
Grind it to a fine paste
4) Small onion (sliced)-1/2cup
5) Tomato (chopped)-16) Carrot, beans, green peas, cauliflower (small pieces)-1cup
7) Coriander leaves (chopped)-2tbsp
9) Salt-to taste
10) Yoghurt-1/2cup11) Lemon juice-1tsp
Basmati rice -2cups soak the rice in water at least 30minutes
Lemon juice -1tsp
Salt -to taste
Finely sliced onions -2Cashew nuts - a handful
Raisins - a handful
PREPARATION (PRAWNS MASALA)• Heats 2 tbsp butter in a pan and add onions. They become translucent add ground onion paste, tomato ,vegetables and prawns.saute well.
• When the oil starts separating, add yoghurt, salt coriander leaves and 1 cup water. Close the pan and cook on low flame.
• Add coconut paste and lemon juice.
• When the gravy becomes a thick consistency, remove from fire.
• Add 2tbsp butter and fry all spices and add drained rice and fry for 5minutes.Add 4 cups of water, lemon juice and salt, till all the water is absorbed.
• In an oven proof dish, spread half the masala and place half of the rice over it. Spread the remaining masala and top with the rise.
• Cook in a microwave oven for 5minutes.
• Garnish with fried onions, cashewnuts and raisins.
Thats a real good twist to Prawns biryani..looks so yummy!!!!!nice click tooReplyDelete
wow!!never tried prawn briyani...looks delicious ganga!ReplyDelete
oh my god..enne kothipichu konnu..luvly ganga...ReplyDelete
Tempting biriyani...Dear plz chek the spelling of vegetables...ReplyDelete
Nice tempting biryani....ReplyDelete