Ada-150gms (Ready made rice ada is available in all Kerala grocery stores)
Sugar-to taste (1/2cup)
Fried cashew nuts & raisins(optional)
1. Soak ada in boiling water for at least 15-20minutes and wash it in cold water.
2. Boil milk and water in a deep bottomed pan, when it starts boiling add washed ada to it and reduce heat.
3. Stir it continuously till the consistency becomes thick.
4. Add condensed milk and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Add sugar and cardamom powder at this stage.
6. Turn off heat and add fried cashew nuts and raisins.
WOW!!! Ganga I love this so much... pass on some dear :)ReplyDelete
love it .. delicious & yummy ganga ... and thanks for visiting my site ...ReplyDelete
Wow Ganga..what a delicious sight to see on a weekend like this..!! totally yummy and notalgic..Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Palada pradhaman!!!looks delicious!ReplyDelete
i cant't control ganga...
Yummy Pradhaman dear..i just loved it...looks so tempting...ReplyDelete
My all time favorite. Looks yummy.ReplyDelete
yummy pradhaman...i love it very much.. yummmmmmmyReplyDelete
delicious and yummyy...ReplyDelete
Looks so delicious! Its been a long time since I made this since I dont get ada here!ReplyDelete
This looks interesting and tempting.ReplyDelete
I never had this.