Crushed mustard seeds-1/2tbsp
Dry red chilly-2
- Cook sliced banana with chopped green chilly, sugar & salt.
- Grind coconut with cumin seeds to a smooth paste.
- Add coconut paste and crushed mustard seeds in to the cooked banana.
- It become a thick consistency, remove from fire.
- Add yoghurt and mix well.
- Season with chopped shallots, mustard and curry leaves.
thats a different one... pachadi with banana.. first time vintunna..looks great.. nice click!!ReplyDelete
hi, recipes looks yummy! its green banana?ReplyDelete
Wow! Yummy!Lovely pic !ReplyDelete
Thanks Hari &MangalaReplyDelete
No Rekha,its not green bananaReplyDelete
Thanks for following me
Very new recipe Ganga... looks delicious :)ReplyDelete
Wow I have never had pachadi with banana! Looks yummy!ReplyDelete
looks so yummy!!!!!ReplyDelete
ethappazham pachadiyum ,kuthari chorum...heaven!!!!
Thanks Padma &PoojaReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete