Wednesday, June 17, 2009
VEGETABLE STEW WITH PINEAPPLE
Cooked Chana dal-1/2 cup
Thin coconut milk-2cup
Thick coconut milk-1cup
1. Cut vegetables in to square shapes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
3. Add vegetables and fry for 5minuts.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and stir till the vegetables become soft.
5. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala and sauté for a minute.
6. Add cooked chana dal, thin coconut milk and salt.
7. When the vegetables are done, add thick coconut milk.
8. When it begins to boil, add curry leaves and remove from fire.
9. Serve with naan and chappathies.