1.Jackfruit seeds (chakkakuru)-200gms (peel and cut length wise)
Cucumber (Vellarikka)-200gms (cubed)
Mango-1 small (cubed)
Pearl onion (kunjulli)-2
Dry red chilly-2
- Pressure cooks vegetables with 1cup water turmeric powder and salt.(1 Whistle)
- Grind coconut with pearl onion and green chilly.
- Add this paste to the cooked vegetables and mix well.Adjust salt and water.
- Allow it to a boil and remove from fire.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Fry chopped onion, curry leaves and dry chilly . Pour this into the curry and mix well.
- Serve with rice.