Besan flour/Gram flour/Kadalamaavu-1&1/2cup
- Sift the flour.Add 1 cup ghee to the besanflour and mix well without any lumps.Set aside
- Heat sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan and boil till it forms a single thread consistency..
- Now slowly add the ghee-besan mix to the pan and cook over medium heat while stirring it continuously.
- Add the remaining ghee to the mixture little by little and continue stirring.
- When it starts leaving the sides of the pan but is still in liquid state (10-12 minutes) spread into a greased tray.Cut into squares or rectangles with a sharp knife.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.