1.All purpose flour-1cup
- Mix flour and yeast in a bowl.Add yoghurt little by little to the flour and mix well.Cover with a plastic wrap and let it rest for an hour.
- Prepare the sugar syrup by boiling sugar water and cardamom powder till it reaches one string consistency.Set the syrup aside.
- Heat refined oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Pick some dough using your finger tips and form into a little ball.Push with your thumb to drop into the oil.While frying keep rolling the dumplings around so they are evenly browned.
- Drop the dumplings into the sugar syrup,keep immersed for a minute, then transfer it to a tray.
- keep stored in an air tight container.