Frozen green peas-1/2cup
Kashmiri chilly powder-1/2tsp
- Shallow fry paneer cubes in 1 tbsp of butter. Keep aside.
- Cut onion, tomato ginger,garlic and green chilly.Microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes.Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Heat 1tbsp butter in a microwave safe dish on 100% power for 1 minute.Add whole masalas and microwave for 30 seconds.Add onion-tomato paste and microwave on 100%power for 5 minutes. Stir 2 times during cooking.
- Add turmeric powder,chilly powder and coriander powder.Microwave on 80%power for a minute.
- Add 2/3cup water,salt ,paneer,green peas and mix well.Close the dish and microwave for 4-5 minutes.Stir 2 times during cooking.
- Add cashew paste and coriander leaves.Mix well and microwave on 80%power for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.