All purpose flour-3/4cup
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Sift together oatmeal,all purpose flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.Add in vegetable oil and vanilla essence.Beat well.Add dry ingredients alternately with yogurt.Stir until just blended.
- Keep it aside for 15 minutes.Spoon batter and nutella into the prepared muffin cups,about 3/4 full.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.(25-30 minutes.)
Sending this to Healthy Diet Event ~ Baked Goodies hosted by Raji