(Dry roast, cleaned, remove the head and tail and wash it thoroughly.)
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Raw mango (small rectangular pieces)-1 ½ cups
(Soaked in water for 1-2 hours and drained)
Curry leaves-2 springs
1) Grind coconut with onion and chilly powder.
2) Cook prawns with turmeric powder and salt around 10 minutes.
3) Add mango pieces, coconut paste and curry leaves.
4) Reduce the heat and cook till the gravy become a thick consistency.
5) Add 1tbsp coconut oil and remove from heat.
6) Serve with rice.